Sunday, January 3, 2010

This year, I promise myself to..

2010 is my year. Oh yeah. I can feel it. 2009 was one the most depressing and uneventful years in my life so far so I owe to myself to make 2010 nothing short of FABULOUS! :)

But of course, if I want to own 2010, I have to take my resolutions seriously, so I am elevating the status of my list into a CONTRACT between past me and present me. I owe it to past me to make up for all my sucky moments in 2009. :)

So therefore, this 2010, I promise myself to...

1) BE A MORE PLEASANT PERSON
-smile more
-roll my eyes less
-stop using curse words
-be more patient with people
-be open to meeting new people

2) BE A BETTER STUDENT
-always come to class prepared
-REVIEW and not cram
-do my best in exams
-go beyond the class assignment

3) SAVE UP FOR BIGGER THINGS
-buy Mama something expensive
-travel somewhere with a)kuya and my cousins b)my best friends c) my sisters d) my blockmates
-buy a gadget for myself

4) BE FREAKIN HOT
-eat RIGHT (Bawal mag starve to death method)
-DON'T use any more diet, whitening, whatever pills
-practice perfect hygiene

5) TRY SOMETHING NEW
-dance class
-language class
-try an extreme sport

If you have read this post, please help me make my 2010 fabulous by reminding me of what I wrote here, just in case I forget :) Thanks! :)

1 comment: