Thursday, January 14, 2010

Welcome back HOME, Kuya :)

The bad news: Transasia fell victim to their client's Qatar counterpart's politics so their Engineers were sent home early.

The good news: Kumpleto kaming magpipinsan sa bagong taon :)

December 31, 2009

I picked up Kuya from the airport, I was so excited that I got there REALLY early, as in 2 hours early :D haha, so I took pictures inside the van. Please keep your "your so vain" comments to yourself, I KNOW, right? hehe.

I left my camera when I went to the waiting area, because Ninang advised against it. I just took photos of Kuya's arrival with my phone camera :) (to follow, I can't find my cable). It's a good thing I went there an hour early because Kuya's plane got to the airport earlier than expected (May ganon pala!?)

We passed by Transasia before going home, where I saw Kuya in action. I got to meet Fidelis, the Chief Engineer of Transasia's client. He felt bad about what happened.

We finally got home. Ninong gave Kuya "the talk" while we were having lunch.

Okay lang yan Kuya. We all know you did your best, and given the circumstances, you handled the situation pretty well :)

P.S. Thank you sa whitening lotion :D





























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment