Monday, January 28, 2013

DFA Stress

I'm so worried that I may not be able to make it to my flight to SG on Feb 15 :(

I set an appointment for passport renewal early January, and the earliest available date was on January 28 (today), but the site said that I could get my passport as soon as 7 working days after if I availed of the expedited process, for an extra fee of course. So I was comfortable in the assumption that I could get my passport on Feb 6 at the earliest.

When I got to the renewal office, however, there was this announcement that the passport printer in BSP is broken so there will be extra delay. The poster said 5-7 days delay or more, but still, I was hopeful. An hour after and it was finally my turn, and I was accommodated by this woman who crushed all my hope. She said that the earliest possible date I could get my passport is on Feb 15, the day of my flight, but I shouldn't get my hopes up. She forced me to sign this waiver even.

Oh, sigh. Now I'm calling up people trying to find a way to make things work. I can only hope for the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment