Thursday, February 21, 2013

Waiting. Waiting. Waiting.

This is a season of waiting for me.

I am waiting for the end of March, when I can finally resign from my job (don't get me wrong, I love the people here, but this job just isn't for me. I just need it to make money.) and start with my bar review. I am waiting for the bar. I am waiting for the time when I become a lawyer and finally start my career. I am waiting for myself to be completely healed. I am waiting for the time when I can, without difficulty, just focus on myself and the things that make me happy.

I am not saying that my life is on hold. I am doing my best to make the best out of my situation. It's just hard to be patient sometimes, especially during particularly mundane days like this one. I know that the most important life lessons, the ones that take you to and prepare you for your destiny take time to learn. It's just so hard, but I also know it's supposed to be hard.

For other people who like me, are also waiting, I hope this verse inspires you:
"For there is a proper time and procedure for every matter, though a man's misery weighs heavily upon him." (Ecc 8:6)

No comments:

Post a Comment