Thursday, December 3, 2009

At Cantina

I'm so happy I've reconnected with these guys.. Got some really helpful advice from my Mami Jeff, and was touched because of Andrew's concern (Aww.concern for what kaya? Haha).


After my meetings (Had/chose to cut class for those huhu) I met with Mami, Viki and Andrew at Starbucks, and had meetings with Arise and Buklod (Meetings galore!). Had dinner with Bevs, the new Diyosa of SIKAT (Hindi ako makakapayag na mabura ang mukha kong maganda sa kasaysayan ng SIKAT! Hmp!). Afterwards Jay came, and then we went to Cantina with Anna, the current Chairperson of Buklod (I miss Buklod..).











After some time my highschool friend, Jumar came over. He brought along his cousin, the budding superstar from Star Magic, Bryann. I got his photo and autograph just in case he gets famous someday :)). I'll sell those on ebay just in case. Hehe.


Yes I know he's gorgeous :) Too bad he's too young for me.. :)) And.. uh.. ask Mami wahaha :))


*UPDATE*


Yey! Just got these pictures form Mami:

At Starbucks:






Tres Marias Looks:

Happy Look

Taray Look
Not Looking Look
With Andrew and Anna:



Kilig Moment of the night.. hehe.
With Jumar and Bryann:


2 comments:

  1. hala kamukha ng kapatid ko yung star magic star na yan!! haha pero mas pogi naman siya di hamak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAs pogi.. kapatid mo o si Bryann?

    ReplyDelete