Saturday, December 19, 2009

Lantern Parade 2009

The happiest Lantern Parade I've had so far! :) Had lunch at the lagoon with Yas, my boredom buddy before the parade (and before reporting for work).

After work, My blockmates and I hanged out at the new and improved (mas malinis) Student Lounge! :) Thanks Tony for the pashmina! :)

Too bad I didn't get a shirt :( Oh well.. Anyway, I was surprised to find out that Law actually HIRED some artists to make our lantern. Kaloka. And our lantern!? Why it's the most cheery lantern ever! Haha :) Law people are serious people :. Boo. SO not true (Gaya ng sabi ni CK, Sa panlabas lang hehe).

We spent more than an hour assembling outside the law building before proceeding to Quezon Hall, where Franny and I swooned over some CHK hunks :D (haha actually wala nga masyado.. BOO)and where I took the risk and asked Sir Barry to take a picture with me :) I think he didn't remember what grade he gave me in CRIM 1 because he consented. Wahaha. :))

It's a good thing it didn't rain that day, even though there was a slight drizzle. While marching we also handed out statements about the Ampatuan issue, and ooh we have the coolest cheer/chant! (Go Alain and Sir Lumba! :D) UP UP UP LAW! SAY U, SAY P, SAY UP LAW!!! (Ang creative no!? NAAAAT! :D)

I saw Harmy and went with him to AS. I took pictures with everyone I came across with that I knew. So happy to see those people again :)

After the parade we went to Seafood Island. (COUNCIL!!! ASAN NA KAYO BAKET ANG ONTI LANG NAMEN DOON!?). Finally, after dinner, I went back to stroll around UP with a good friend :)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

with Ton/Kapatid

Tony doing his last task as batch rep :)













The cheeriest Lantern ever :)
Pwera biro, it is very artistic and very meaningful :) Leave it to LAW to make lsnterns in the GRAND MANNER :)




Waiting for the others



A picture with a happy couple :)


with Earla


Franny


STOP DAW MUNA!!!

Bong

Dhadi

Assembly area

Mark

Yana

Hmm.. ano ang nasa loob??? :D

May

Franny again



UP Pep :)

UP Law Staff :)

SIR BARRY!!! :D
(Missy: Sir? Pwede po ba magpapicture? Sir: Bakit naman hinde? :D)


Mike Tiu


UP Pep again! :)

Harmy

Malabong UPD Police :D

JV La Chica, LSG President :)




Mabel! :) I love this girl..


Jean



My classmate in Span! :D


Babaylan! :)


Likas boys :)









Ang fab talaga ng Babaylan.. :)

Mami :) and Viki :


Sir Ton


Maam Peachy


Tara


Danix and Oyie





Ate Fara! :)



Tibo! Thanks sa gift :)


Andrew

Anna


Jay Bagcal! CSSP SC Chairperson! :)






CSSP's Lantern :)





Jinelle and Rax

Halee! :)









Benggang benglantern ng UP Pampangga! (Aba dapat lang...)


Hindi ako maka get over kay ate...










E Jeepney! :)


Jenki! :)






Mcdo! :)

Christian Rillera!!! GO BIG TIME!!! WAH! :))


Jaque Eroles/Kim Tiu





Zim!





Fabulous Babaylan person...



AJ



Lulu! :)




Luis Geronimo, ang Hero ko sa Konseho! :)


Eto na ang FA





Pailaw for sale


Gino with his new hairdo


Mae Palgan :)





Si Kester Yu nabaliw na ng tuluyan...









Pacquiao and Dionisia Lanterns


Aldan :)


Pats Ancestra! :)






Mother :)


Val! :)

GT :)

Sweet! :)

Doron ^_^

2 comments: