Thursday, May 30, 2013

I'm a spoiled barrister :)

I just wanted to take a break and use the time to express how much I appreciate the support I've been getting from everyone lately.

Bar review is very difficult, and I'm so lucky and blessed that my family and friends make that extra effort to cheer me up or help me out during this time.

Two days ago I talked to my Kuya about how I found it difficult to study in my room because of the poor lighting and my red walls. When I went home after studying that day, this was waiting in my room:


A study light! :D

 Can you tell that it's a bottle split in two? Haha improvised light shade.

Just last night I was studying in Starbucks studying Tax. Ugh. Tax. Oyie was there and he bought me a pastry to cheer me up! Yey!

 Cinnamon Swirl aka Cinnamon keme :D

Paula also dropped by to give me this special playlist she made for me :)

Archs Missy's awesome barrister's study playlist!!!

These are just a few examples of the nice things my family and friends have been doing. I'm so blessed.

You guys, from the bottom of my coffee-pumping heart (because I have coffee blood now), thank youuuuu <3 nbsp="" p="">

Now back to studying. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment