Friday, May 10, 2013

Lucky day! :)

I try to balance my life this review season, but I can't really spend much energy on anything other than reviewing. As much as I love studying law, it does get tiring because it's all I do all day every day. Fortunately, the monotony of bar review made me appreciate more the little pleasant surprises in my life. Take this day for instance:

I have been lamenting over the loss of my UP ID for the past few months. I have lost my ID twice before (the first one was taken from me by some guy and the second one was snatched along with my bag) but this time, I can't get a new one anymore, because I've graduated already. I was really bummed about it especially because I couldn't get into the special "No ID No Entry" gates.

Imagine how happy I was when I found this baby tucked inside one of my backpacks:

My UP ID

(Song) Reunited and it feels so gooooood... Oh yeah I have my UP ID back! I can get through any gate I want! 

I decided to go out and study today. I went to Starbucks Katipunan. I ordered a tall green tea latte and the barista gave me a FREE upgrade to grande! Yey :D :D :D. I'm not sure if they had a promo or if the barista was just feeling generous this morning. Also, He got my name right1 :D Yey.


My grande green tea latte 

 Free upgrade!

Cris is my law school soulmate. We studied for LAE together, we studied for exams together, and now we are reviewing together. We were studying together earlier when she asked about how to enroll in Music Extension Classes. I was so happy about this because I too wanted to enroll, but my friend who was supposed to enroll with me (Bong) got sent to Davao. I thought I won't be able to this anymore but now I have a new Music buddy! :D Can't wait for next sem!

Baka raw magkapalit na kami ng mukha sa dami ng activities namin together


I feel so blessed today. Thank you Lord. 5 months to go until the bar! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment