Thursday, March 14, 2013

Bye bye Bong!

Today is my good friend Bong's last day in DA.

This is Bong with his pakwan from Pancho

We had a despedida inuman last night in Central. I didn't get to stay long though.

Me and Bong in Central

The FMR Trio! Bong, me, and Glenda :)

We also had a merienda pakain for him in the office today.


DA STaff in the Small Con


I'm sad he's leaving :( 

After work, Bong and Glenda talked me into watching It Must Be Love (?). It wasn't that bad, hehe.


 Bong and I at the movies

I will surely miss Bong. I am very thankful that I met him and was able to work with him. More than anything, I am very thankful that he became my friend. We got each other through a lot of difficult things these past few months, and I can say that I'm a better person now because of our friendship :)

I'm sure there are great things in store for you, Bong. I'm always here for you. Love you foreverrrr! <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment