Monday, March 18, 2013

Ortigas, and friends :)

I like it when things work out, and I like it when I randomly bump into friends, so today is a happy day for me :)

I had a date planned with Mother Jeff after work in Podium. Bong stopped by the office to finish up some business. He had to go to Shang after so we decided to go to Ortigas together.

We took the bus, and along the way we updated each other on what's up with our lives (It's been like what, a weekend since he resigned? haha). Anyway, I found it interesting that we were again, going through similar stuff. I enjoyed our chat.

We went to Megamall first, Bong wanted cupcakes, but then he saw this: 




We got mochi! Thank you Bong for the treat ^_^ I had the chocolate mousse flavor. I think Bong got the red bean flavor. I wanted to get the green tea but they were out. Oh well, next time. I liked the one I got anyway. The ice cream inside really had a mousse-y consistency :)





After that we parted ways and I went ahead to Podium. While waiting for Mother, I ran into a sister, Car '10. She worked nearby, and was there to pay her bill in Globe. She seems to be enjoying her new job and I'm happy for her :)

Afterwards, I met with Mother in Cafe Mediterranean :)

Jeff A. 

I love, love, love this person! And I missed him sooooo much! He just came from Europe where he took his Masters in Visual Art (not sure of the title sorry! but something like that). He told me about his amazing experience there. He had a full load for the year but he was still able to squeeze in some culture absorption during his stay there. He was also able to become a publisher, AND publish his own book. Grabe. Idol talaga :)

I got a copy of his book BTW. It's a compilation of love poems. I look forward to reading it :)


 Me and my food

While we were chatting we saw Ate Kring buying cupcakes outside. Yey! She had to leave though, as she had plans. I hope we could catch up soon :)




After some good food and good laughs, Mother went home, and then I met with another friend, Bo. He was studying in Starbucks.

We mostly talked about his plans for Yale. Jeff and Bo really inspired me to want to do LLM in either London or NY. I want to!!!! But I have to take the bar first, and get a job, and then apply for LLM. I'm so excited!!!

On my way home, I ran into another friend, Jobo. So all in all, I met/ran into with 6 friends today. Happy day :)

Good night, guys! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment