Monday, March 11, 2013

Happy Sunday again!

Sunday has become my favorite day of the week. It's when I go to the Feast and get refreshed by participating in worship and get empowered with amazing talks. After this, I go to my my small group with sisters and share my problems, experiences, and also listen to a Bible lecture from Tim. We also pray for each other. This has been my Sunday routine for quite some time now.

Last Sunday was particularly exciting because it was supposed to be the first time I got to attend as part of the Music Ministry in QC Feast. However, I had to go home to Laguna to accompany my mother in the hospital (She had a minor operation but she's fine now). Because of this disruption in my routine, I was a little shaken and sad.

But praise God! After parking our car outside the hospital, I saw a sign! There was a new Feast being built in Laguna, and its venue is in the 8th floor of the hospital! :) I decided to go there. My mom was still too tired to go with me though, so I went alone.

This is the smallest Feast I have been to (I've been to PICC and QC). I think there are about only 30 people there, but I had fun! The Feast builder there is Mr. Jon Escoto and ha gave a very powerful talk. Not that many people were singing along during worship but the choir members were singing their hearts out so I sang along with them. At the end of the session, I introduced myself as a first-timer and got to talk to the people there, including Mr. Jon Escoto. I also met an old friend from my Parish as a child, Kuya Ray. He invited me to join the choir.

I found it interesting to see a Feast during its "beginning" in the building process. I want to be part of it. I know I wasn't brought to the Laguna Feast by mere coincidence. I want to be part of the Music Ministry, and maybe even more. I want to invite my friends to go there. However, I already gave my commitment to QC Feast Music Ministry and I have my bar review in QC. Hmmm. I hope that things work out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment