Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Cafe Breton with Jay and Dan

I missed Jay so much I invited him to a coffee date last Saturday night. He brought along Dan, whom I was looking forward to meeting.

Jay and Dan

I didn't want to go far from home so we went to Technohub. I decided against the usual coffee options (Starbucks, CBTL) and invited them to Cafe Breton.

Caramel Coffee

Nutella Crepe

I had their decaf caramel coffee and crepe a la nutella. The coffee tasted a little like Starbucks' Caramel Macchiato. It had the perfect blend of bitter and sweet for me. :) I love love loved their crepe. I love the texture. So light and moist. I think Cafe Breton has the best crepes.

Jay's Capuccino

Jay had the cappuccino and Dan had the strawberries and cream shake. They both liked their drinks.

Jay and I did some catching up, and of course we had a lot of laughs. I'm so happy for Jay. I also enjoyed meeting Dan. He seems like a genuinely nice person. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment