Saturday, April 6, 2013

Cafe Mary Grace (Podium) with Ate Kring

I met with Ate Kring Last Thursday in Podium because I needed to borrow her Sablay for graduation. We ate in Cafe Mary Grace to catch up too.

I was so excited because the Cafe Mary Grace nearest my place is the one in Trinoma, and it was always full. It's been years since I ate there and I have very fond memories of my experience there. I was thrilled to see the branch in Podium wasn't as crowded.



Ate Kring ordered the read and Kesong Puti for our appetizer. This is good for a light snack.The kesong puti dip was very tasty because of the infused olive oil that went with it. The bread was good, but when it was served it was a little cold.


Ate Kring had the seafood pasta with cream sauce.  The serving portion was quite big, just enough for one hungry person. I liked that they didn't skimp on the sahog.


Ate Kring also had the Apple Tea. She seemed to really like it.



I had the Cream Dory Pasta with Saffron Cream Sauce. Honestly, I didn't taste any saffron there. The cream dory had too much salt in it, and the lemon juice was a bit too much for me. The pasta texture was cooked al dente though.

Ate Kring and I had a nice time catching up. However, the flies in the area really bothered us. I hope they do something about this.


No comments:

Post a Comment