Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hello, my name is Angela :)

So this week I started studying seriously for the bar. I'm studying Poli Law right now. Today, I had to go to Laguna to pay real estate tax for our house. I studied in Paseo afterwards. The barista there decided to give me a new name...


Haha. People usually call me Missy, but I say Andrea whenever I order drinks because they always get my name wrong (Macey, Mitzi, Michi, Mizzie, Michi, etc.). This is the first time they got Andrea wrong, hehe. Or maybe I was just looking particularly angelic kanina. Haha. Maybe I should just use Monica. Ewan ko na lang kung ano pa maimamali nila dun. :D

I finished Consti today, and started with PIL. Woot! I have a long way to go, but I'm still on schedule! Yeyyyyy!

Tomorrow I shall get my yoga mat and towel and do yoga and then attend my first bar lecture. Bar blues galore.

No comments:

Post a Comment