Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Am I eready to kiss dating goodbye?

Date: October 13, 2007
Account: Multiply
Context: This SO did not happen. Wahaha.

After a long, long time of not seeing each other, my besh lovely and i met at her place, kanina lang.
As usual, we made chika.. Talked about our friends, shared stories, talked about whatever,, and of course, updated each other on what's happening with our love-lives.
The thing is, i'm not sure if i actually have one, (it's complicated!!!) or if i'll ever experience a love-life at all (no, i'm not being pessimistic!).
My besh gave me a book, "i kissed dating goodbye" by joshua harris. She told me that reading it will help me understand and improve my situation. Hay.. Unang buklat pa lang may God na, and honestly, that put me off. "Subukan mo lang basahin", sabi ni besh. Fine!
I just read the first chapter, and I have to admit, the author has a point. Maybe this book really can help me.
Am i ready to kiss dating goodbye? We'll see..

No comments:

Post a Comment