Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Yes, it's been a while..

Date: June 21, 2006
Account: Friendster

but i’m back! many things have changed both about and around me,, and as exciting as new things can be, letting go of the things i held dear is pretty hard.. and sad.well. most of you reading this don’t really know me at all, or only know me at the surface,, so i’ll clue you in on what’s happening with me recently.. :( >i am now in my thrid year in college, and i am struggling to keep my grades up. i want to improve my grades because i plan on taking a second degree (accounting) after i graduate. i am really anxious about this, :( i just hope nothing goes wrong these next two years so that i can graduate on time.>most of my friends from school graduated already (they’re older than me) :( this is what makes me really sad.. (mga bax, miss ko na kayo- mother jeff, pats, mami xelo, sister-in-law marian) them leaving made me realize how fast time flies.. kahapon lang nagtitilian pa kme,, tpos ngayon,, nagttrabaho na sila.. it’s just a matter of time before i myself am out of school and thrown into the scary place called the “real” world..>these friends of mine who graduated already are the senior officers of my org (UP SIKAT). in addition to the loneliness i feel because of their absence. i, as well as other ramaining members, am tasked with keeping our org alive,,>yes, i am single again. i have now returned to the exciting yet lonely world of being loveless..
if i were to give a word for all that i am feeling right now, it would be uncertainty. i am constantly making plans for my life, but i still feel lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment