Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Putting it all together

I published my very first blog in 2005, using Friendster. Over the years I've switched from Friendster to Multiply and then to Facebook, depending on what most of my friends used. I didn't see the point in publishing a blog if my friends wouldn't be able to view it and comment on it.

Fast forward to four years later, and here I am, a young woman who finally decided to take the reins of her life and put everything in order. In the spirit of organizing my life I have also decided to organize my published blogs, so it would be more convenient for me to look back at my thoughts when I was a little bit younger and a little less experienced in life. I don't care if anyone views my blog. I now consider my blog my personal thoughts keeper. I'm quite mercurial and forgetful as a person so I need something to keep track of my ever changing moods. :)

I will first be posting the blogs I published using my old accounts. Even as I read them now I am quite surprised at how much I've changed in just four years. Haha. I think I'm even irritated at Past Me. Oh well. I'll just indicate the date and maybe a little context behind each of Past Me's blogs.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you blogging here. Big fan of blogspot myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. missy, i like your posts! nakakatuwa. nakakamiss rin na makita ka regularly...

    ReplyDelete