Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I am counting my blessings

Date: January 29, 2008
Account: Multiply

Tough times.
So much stress, so much pressure. So many problems.
An inevitable day, a pivotal task, a troubled mind, a broken heart.
In spite of all this, I am thankful.
I am thankful for my family. Not everyone is blessed with a supermom, a close-to-saintly kuya, and of course, generous titos and titas, as well as cool, supportive cousins. I will forever be grateful to them. They serve as my inspiration. The thought of making them proud is my motivation. They have invested so much in me..

I am thankful for being surrounded by some of the best people in my school. My councilmates, my orgmates, my sisters. They have kept me sane. Our shared experiences have taught me many things, and have given me plenty of moments that I will cherish.

I am thankful for my friends who have stuck with me through all these years. It's good to know that they are always there for me.

I am thankful for the new opportunities that life has given me.

I thank the Lord for granting my prayers.

I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment