Tuesday, November 3, 2009

There's gotta be more to life..

Date: June 11, 2005
Account: Friendster
Context: I think I posted this after being inspired by a song with a line in it that's similar to the title of the post.

mag-isa nanaman ako :(
hayyy it’s times like this that i go into deep thinking.. lam mo na,, about life and all that.
let me ask you this question,, have you ever thought to yourself,, while alone watching tv and munching on some chips that there’s so much more that you could be doing?? but you can’t coz you’re stuck at home??
well,, i have. daming beses na. i always fantasize about doing great things,, like saving lives or becoming a star,, ending world hunger
i’m happy with my life right now. i’m thankful for having been blessed with my family and friends.. but i can’t but help think that i’m missing out on something..

No comments:

Post a Comment