Tuesday, November 3, 2009

This is for my beloved HS friends

Date: July 18, 2006
Account: Friendster


count on me through thick and thin, a friendship that will never end,
when you are weak i will be strong, helping you to carry on,
call on me i will be there, don’t be afraid,
please believe me when i say, count on, you can count on me..

reminiscing about my high school days always leaves me teary eyed and feeling all fuzzy inside. it’s true when they say that the four years spent in high school are the years one will cherish for the rest of one’s life. the memory of me and my friends just hanging out inside the classroom while our teacher (teachers: much friendlier than professors) is still out will always put a smile on my face wherever i may be :). buying overpriced food from the canteen, girl friends fighting over the dumbest things (such as BOYS), pulling out grass from the fields when tardy,, i would do all these things again in a heartbeat, if given the chance.
looking back, i now find humor in the supposedly big-time issues that my friends and i had during high school. we (or at least just them, i was usually a spectator) used to fight over the smallest things. but now, when we talk about those fights, we just laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment