Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My New Year's Resolution

Date: December 28, 2007
Accoount: Multiply

i don't usually make a list like this for the new year.. i used to think, hey, what's the point? hindi ko din na naman susundin yan.. and then i'd try to justify things by saying i'm okay.. just the way i am. but this year, i am determined to improve myself :) i may be okay the way i am but i can be better davah??? plus,, i'm posting the list in my blog for all of you to read.. so you guys can be my disciplinarians, hehe ;) here it goes:

MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION
1. study for at least 2 hours on weekdays, and at least 4 hours on weekends
2. establish reading as a hobby
3. stop saying bad words
4. smile more often
5. stop bringing up the past
6. EAT RIGHT, drink more water
7. work out for at least three times a week, thirty minutes per workout
8. spend more time with my family
9. worry less about my love life
10. MINIMIZE RANTING

yan na lang siguro, konti lang para madali ma achieve kahit papaano. sa mga katulad kong may mga gustong gaing pagbabago, GOOD LUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment